Wednesday, December 06, 2006

LIVE - from Canada....

I would like to draw your attention to a very special new Blog.

It is called ‘Pluggin’ into Pearlington’ and it is designed specifically for potential volunteers to plug into the various organizations represented by C.O.D.R.A. - the Coalition of Disaster Relief Agencies.

If you look to the right, at the top of the panel, you will find the new link; or, access it directly HERE.

If you are a member of C.O.D.R.A. and wish a listing on the site, please contact me.

Let’s get some volunteers to Pearlington!

You will also notice to the right that I have reorganized the C.O.D.R.A. membership list, to honor the Founding Members of our Coalition, which grows daily.

Newest Members of C.O.D.R.A.
We welcome two new members to our Coalition community.

The first is Conrad Velasco, whose story I shared last week. Also, we welcome Nancy Semple of my own town of Collingwood, Ontario, Canada. Nancy has had two tours of Pearlington and continues to work back home to bring relief to her many new friends in here.

PRC
Laurie Spaschak has had the Pearlington Recovery Center beautifully decorated for Christmas, an activity that was not possible last year. I went and looked the night before I left to return to Canada and was deeply moved....

Adopt-a-Home
I will also be working on new Adopt-a-Home blogs and have reorganized that site as well. Stayed tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home