Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Pearlington!

This is Laurie Spaschak, from Albany, NY writing to thank everyone this Thanksgiving... my visit as Red Cross Shelter Manager last month was an amazing experience in so many ways and I am thankful to God for leading me there, and thankful to all the people who became part of my life this summer. I want to extend a huge thanks to all the many wonderful volunteers from all over the country, who worked so hard and gave of their time and their hearts and expected nothing in return. Thanks to the Pearlington residents, who showed over and over again that even if they had nothing - they could still find it in their hearts to thank God, and lend a hand to a neighbor, or a smile to a stranger. I can't help but smile when I think of all of you and hope you will have a feast tomorrow, and music and laughter and good friends to share it with! Happy Thanksgiving, with love and best wishes from Laurie & Maureen (my 9yr old daughter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home