Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm still here....really!

To paraphrase Mark Twain, the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!

Life is about balance. If we are to be in this thing for the full distance, we have to occasionally step back and reconsider everything from a fresh perspective.


The "other" thing I do - you know, my LIFE - intervened and required me to put some attention on some business matters that I had been neglecting as I surfed the Pearlington wave. All is well and I am refreshed, invigorated and healthy. Thanks for all the notes inquiring as to my well-being. I appreciate it more than you know.

There is much transpiring in Pearlington. Some of it would be premature to share, but you have my promise that I will do everything I humbly can to help them become manifest. There is so much going on, that I have decided to wait until I arrive in Pearlington this Friday, June 30 to make my first From the Ground report.

This will enable me to see firsthand what the situation is and you can look forward to daily reports to this blog, as well as fresh stories for the Sharing Pearlington blog. Laurie is working on an updated Needs List and that will be posted as well.

Stay-tuned for the next cycle of the Pearlington Saga!

Kind regards,
"Canada Jon" White
jonw@bconnex.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home