Monday, January 30, 2006

Urgent Call for a Volunteer

I need assistance with the Water Missions International video/interview project. I will be heading to Pearlington MS leaving here very early Tuesday, Jan. 31. So I will be in the Atlanta area by 10 A. M. on January 31 and arrive in Pearlington the same day before dark.

On the way back, I will leave Pearlington on Saturday morning Feb.4 and be in the Atlanta area by 4 P. M. The times are accurate because on the last trip back we left Pearlington at 10 A. M. and was in Atlanta by 5:30 P. M. Please contact me if you are interested in going with me on this trip. I will have an extended cab Water Missions International truck on this trip and will need help driving. Thanks. Bob Britts

--
Robert P. " Bob" Britts
RBritts@sercap.org
330 Spruce Glen Road
Lexington SC 29072
803 356 2208

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home